FORMAT: This will be a graded event, players will play a round robin in groups of strength in order to give players the best possible match competition. It is our aim to keep Girls in groups separate from boys but in groups of equal strength. If we do have too many entries players will play a swiss paring format according to the current rankings
ENTRY FEES: R230, 00 per player. In the event of direct deposits and internet transfers ensure that name of player appears on the reference of the deposit slip.) Our banking details are:
Banking Account Details for payment:
Branch Code: 162145/198765
Acc. Type: Current
Acc. Name: Centurion Junior Squash PTY Ltd
Acc. Number: 1020780606
Reference : Player’s name
PLEASE NOTE: No entries will be accepted without entering online and payment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 11 September 2017 Monday – 22H00
It would be appreciated if you submit your entry well before the closing date wherever possible.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All players participating in the tournament are expected to arrive at the courts according to the times on the final draws. (Depending on the number of entries, the time to commence play is subject to change.)
- All players need to make themselves available for the entire duration of the tournament.
ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO MARK OR REFEREE THE MATCH FOLLOWING THEIRS. (FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT.)
- Players will abide by SA Squash and Uitsig Club Squash rules. In all cases the Tournament Referee’s decision will be final.
- All players are to ensure that they are at the courts and ready to play 15 minutes before the scheduled time of their matches.
- Players who arrive later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time of play will concede the match.
- PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IS COMPULSORY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.
- Depending on the number of entries the tournament will start on Friday 14h00 (for all Midstream players due to Spring Fest on Saturday) and 17h00 for other players until 21h00, Saturday 07h30 until 15h00, Midstream players will be excused for Springfest from 11o clock. Sunday 08h00 until 14h00.
- Prize giving for group winners will commence after the finals on Sunday 17 Sept 2017 +- 14h00.
- Final draws will be emailed.
- Tournament results will determine teams for Primary Schools League, Groups for next year’s coaching and trophy winners for our annual prize giving ceremony on 17 November 2017