FORMAT: This will be a graded event, players will play a round robin in groups of strength in order to give players the best possible match competition. It is our aim to keep Girls in groups separate from boys but in groups of equal strength. If we do have too many entries players will play a Swiss paring format according to the current rankings
ENTRY FEES: R220, 00 per player. In the event of direct deposits and internet transfers ensure that name of player appears on the reference of the deposit slip.) Our banking details are:
Banking Account Details for payment:
Branch Code: 162145/198765
Acc. Type: Current
Acc. Name: Centurion Junior Squash PTY Ltd
Acc. Number: 1020780606
Reference : Player’s name
PLEASE NOTE: No entries will be accepted without entering online and payment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 1 September 2019 Sunday – 12H00
It would be appreciated if you submit your entry well before the closing date wherever possible.
Online entries are the only accepted form of entry and late entries will not be accepted.
If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail (check your email spam as well); re-enter immediately
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No SPECIAL REQUESTS can be accommodated
- All players participating in the tournament are expected to arrive at the courts according to the times on the final draws. Depending on the number of entries, the time to commence play is subject to change.
- All players need to make themselves available for the entire duration of the tournament.
ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO MARK OR REFEREE THE MATCH FOLLOWING THEIRS. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
- Players will abide by SA Squash and Centurion Junior Squash rules. In all cases the Tournament Referee’s decision will be final.
- Players must be ready to play 30 MINUTES before their scheduled time.
- Arriving later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions will be made).
- Depending on the number of entries the tournament will start on Friday 14h00 for all Midstream Primary College and Midstream Ridge Primary players 17h00 for other players until 21h00, Saturday 12h00 until 19h00, Sunday 08h00 until 14h00
- Prize giving for group winners will commence after the finals on Sunday 8 Sept 2019 +- 14h00
- Final draws will be emailed.
- Results of CJS tournament will count for NJSA ladder purposes.
- Tournament results might affect teams for Primary Schools League and Groups for next year’s coaching. Results will determine trophy winners for our annual prize giving ceremony on 16 November 2019
- Photos taken by CJS coaches or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted to our Facebook page and/or Website.
- By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the CJS website and social pages