** N.B. “PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR” IS COMPULSORY **
No entries will be accepted without an online entry submission
Closing date for entries : Tuesday 1 Aug 2017 – 22h00
Entry fee – R190-00 per player
It would be appreciated if you enter well before the closing date wherever possible
FORMAT: The main purpose of this entry level tournament is for the players (PRE SCHOOL – Gr 3) to have fun and get used to be on court with only one opponent. Depending on the amount of entries there will be 3 groups. Group 1 who can play a match or keep the rally going(small ball), Group 2 who can serve over the short line and play a rally. Group 3 who battle to serve and or strike the ball, but are keen to try. Coaches will be on court to assist. Matches for Group 2 and 3 will only be 7 minutes long.
ENTRY FEES: R190, 00 per player. In the event of direct deposits and internet transfers ensure that name of player appears on the reference of the deposit slip.
Banking Account Details for payment:
Branch Code: 16214500/198765
Acc. Type: Current
Acc. Name: M.R. Fourie t/a Centurion Junior Squash
Acc. Number: 1020780606
Reference: Player’s name
CENTURION JUNIOR SQUASH EMAIL: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: No entries will be accepted without online entry submission and payment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Tuesday 1 Aug 2017 – 22H00
It would be appreciated if you sent your forms in well before the closing date wherever possible.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All players participating in the tournament are expected to arrive at the courts according to the times on the final draws.
(Depending on the number of entries, the time to commence play is subject to change.)
- All players where possible need to make themselves available for the entire duration of the tournament.
- Players will abide by Adapted rules and Uitsig Club Squash rules.
- All players are to ensure that they are at the courts and ready to play 10 minutes before the scheduled time of their matches.
- Players who arrive later than 5 minutes after the scheduled time of play will concede the match.
- PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IS COMPULSORY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.
- Depending on the number of entries the tournament will start on:
Friday 18h00 -_20h00
Saturday 08h00 until +- 13h00
This may change depending on the number of entries.
- EVERY PLAYER PARTICIPATED IN THE TOURNAMENT WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE!
- Final draws will be emailed to all players entered
Tel 012 661 9248 / 072 130 9381