PRIMARY SCHOOLS LEAGUE PLAY OFFS TOURNAMENT
16 – 18 Aug 2019 – Uitsig and Ridge Courts
FORMAT: Depending on the amount of entries and time available we plan to play a Round Robin format where all players of equal strength will play in groups against each other. There will also be the opportunity for the winner of a group to play the loser of the next group.
ENTRY FEES: R160, 00 per player.
Banking Account Details for payment: Nedbank,
Centurion, Branch Code: 16214500,/198765
Acc. Type: Current
Acc. Name: M.R. Fourie t/a Centurion Junior Squash
Acc. Number: 1020780606,
Reference: Player’s name
PLEASE NOTE: No entries will be accepted without online entry form and payment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Sunday 11 Aug 2019 – 22h00
It would be appreciated if you sent your forms in well before the closing date wherever possible.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All players participating in the tournament are expected to arrive at the courts according to the times on the final draws. Map and GPS coordinates on our web page www.cjsquash.co.za (Depending on the number of entries, the time to commence play is subject to change.)
- All players need to make themselves available for the entire duration of the tournament.
ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO MARK OR REFEREE THE MATCH FOLLOWING THEIRS. (FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT.)
- Players will abide by SA Squash and Uitsig Club Squash rules. In all cases the Tournament Referee’s decision will be final.
- All players are to ensure that they are at the courts and ready to play 15 minutes before the scheduled time of their matches.
- Players who arrive later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time of play will concede the match.
- PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IS COMPULSORY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.
- Depending on the number of entries the tournament will start on Friday 18h00 until 21h00, Saturday 12h00 until 18h00, Sunday we will start at 08h00 until +-14h00.
- Final draws will be emailed to all players entered.
072 130 9381